News and Updates
- 500 Teachers Take Part in Super Saturday #1 Read the latest review of the first Super Saturday!
- Join Now! Participating teachers, mentors and coordinators new to the SCOE induction program apply here and then follow the link to schedule your Kick-Off date.
- Like us on Facebook! Would you like to receive helpful info for teachers in your Facebook news feed? Please like our page: www.facebook.com/scoeti.
SCOE TI offers individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Individualized Learning Plans customized and driven by teachers
- Teacher-initiated action research
- California Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observations
- Student performance
Teacher participation in SCOE TI supports district and site goals through individualized growth opportunities.
The Sacramento County Office of Education offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic website for monitoring progress
- A consortium of engaging colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training
- Online resources designed to customize your professional growth experience